“The most famous skiing round “The White Ring” in Lech-Zürs gets to a hiking tour.”
valid from 01.07. until 03.10.
The Green Ring is a hiking route over 3 stages on mountain ridges, through valleys, past mountain lakes and rivers with waterfalls, some in full view and others concealed, in and around Lech Zürs. You can immerse in a modern world of legends presented with humor and charm.
Also families don’t miss out on this route: “The Green Mystery Ring” – With a workbook in hand, families as well as young and old detectives can make their way from Lech up to the Rud-Alpe, via various stations that hide curious mysteries to be discovered.
Art Project “Door” at the Green Ring:
Here you can enjoy an exposition of a total of 9 artists from five different nations who designed doors which were placed directly on the hiking route at more than 2000 meters above sea level
Our „Green Ring“ package includes:
- 3 nights in a single room, double room or suite
- Summer Lech Card
- Extensive breakfast buffet with delicacies from the region
- MELITTA relax in our wellness area: Finnish sauna, mountain herbal steam room and Physiotherm infrared cabin
- Cozy bathrobe and slippers
- 1x take away hiking snack or 1x “Brettljause” in our MAREND KIOSK at the public swimming pool Lech (open from the end of July until the beginning of September except rainy days)
- The Book “A Samurai on the Kriegerhorn”
- Workbook for the Green Mystery Ring (for kids)
- Hiking map, bus map
- Internet (WIFI)
- Sheltered parking space in the underground garage Anger
- Washing & drying facilities for shoes, clothing and equipment
- Additional charge: Gladly they may obtain pre-book a massage
The „Green Ring“ package can be booked for 3 nights or more:
Single room from € 287,-
Double room with balcony from €242,-
Boutique or Comfort double room from € 257,-
Lechblick-Suite from € 290,-
Prices per person and excluding tourist tax € 3,20 per person (starting from the age of 14).
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.