Under the slogan: Be healthy and stay healthy during your vacation in Lech / Arlberg.
on Days like these, it is important to take care of each other.
Family Mathis and team, we focus on your safety to provide you an unforgettable
and relaxing holiday at the HAUS MELITTA and in Lech am Arlberg.
At the moment you do not need a 2G proof or a negative test to enter Austria or to be a guest in our house. During your stay you can still rely on our elaborated security concept. All the latest information about the entry rules, arrival/departure and testing opportunities during your holiday in Lech can be found here.
- All the latest information about the entry rules, arrival/departure and testing opportunities during your holiday in Lech can be found here.
To ensure your safety in our house:
- We keep distance and when there is contact with guests
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the entire house
- Disinfectants in the entire house
- Before entering the breakfast room, please disinfect your hands for 30 seconds. Your table is personalized.
- Wellness area 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. (earlier possible on request). We kindly ask you to sign in and sign out when you enter the wellness area. Reception Tel: 600
- Ski & boot room: Please be patient and keep your distance
- We kindly ask you to pay you bill the night before departure
We ask our guests to adhere to our recommendations:
- Please check in at the reception only
- Keep distance – 1 meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Sneeze / cough in your armpit and turnaround from other people
- We can issue your ski pass/LechCard at the reception to avoid waiting times at the cash desk
Covid measures: In good hands in Lech and the surrounding area
In the following we want to offer you a brief overview of how we will ensure that you feel good during your stay with us in Lech:
- You find information about guest tests, traffic light regulations, gastronomy, and accommodation here
- You can find the latest information on safety & travel warnings here
Bus traffic: be patient.
- You can find current information from the ski area here
- Ski School Lech
So that everything is thought of, we recommend that you take out travel insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung when booking to save you trouble and cancellation costs.
Hotel cancellation insurance:
We know from experience that despite all the joy of the booked vacation, something can happen at short notice. To avoid costs and trouble, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance:
As a precaution for cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), we recommend Hotelstorno Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance (including accident benefits), which you can easily take out here.
NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung will be covered by Covid-19 from May 29, 2020!
Details on this courtesy can be found here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Family Mathis and Team