„Lechweg – from the source to the fall“
valid from 02.06. until 03.10.
The long-distance trail Lechweg attracts one of the last wild-flow river areas of Europe and allows its guests 125 km of easy wandering in one of the most beautiful alpine regions. The hiker accompanies the Lech from its source near the Formarin lake to the Lechfall in Füssen in the Allgäu.
Highlights from the long hiking trail Lechweg:
- Formarinsee: most beautiful place in Austria 2016
- Lech am Arlberg – named “the most beautiful village” in 2004
- Walser Dorf Warth
- longest Pedestrian suspension bridge in Austria in Holzgau
Our „Lechweg“ package includes:
- 3 nights in a single room, double room or Lechblick-Suite
- Summer Lech Card from 18.06. (shuttle service 02.-17.06.)
- Extensive breakfast buffet with delicacies from the region
- MELITTA relax in our wellness area: Finnish sauna, mountain herbal steam room and Physiotherm infrared cabin
- Cozy bathrobe and slippers
- 1x take away hiking snack or 1x “Brettljause” in our MAREND KIOSK at the public swimming pool Lech (open from the end of July until the beginning of September except rainy days)
- Sheltered parking space for the whole tour in the underground garage Anger
- Luggage delivery: email@example.com Tel +43 5633 5633 33
- Lechweg button
- Hiking map, bus map
- Internet (WIFI)
- Washing & drying facilities for shoes, clothing and equipment
- Additional charge: Gladly they may obtain pre-book a massage
The „Lechweg“ package can be booked for 3 nights or more:
Single room from € 287,-
Double room with balcony from € 242,-
Boutique or Comfort double room from € 257,-
Lechblick-Suite from € 290,-
Prices per person and excluding tourist tax € 3,20 per person (starting from the age of 14).
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.